Sunday, July 21, 2013

Barefoot beach run on the sand.

I woke up at 7 this morning and headed straight out the beach for a quick run on the sand.  This is our view from the deck, not bad eh?

I have never run on the beach before and I was pleasantly surprised.  I definitely feel it in my legs already.  It was also interesting running barefoot.  I actually think it would have been harder with shoes on.  The best part about the run is that it's over and it's only 8:30.  Showered and dressed and about to eat breakfast.  What a way to start a vacation.  My goal is to get the workouts in first thing, the longer I let it go the more I will struggle.  Especially after we eat lunch or after a few beers on the beach, pretty much a guarantee it's not happening.

My breakfast today (made by Hila and Elyanah) is only 7 points and looks amazing.  How lucky am I??  Thanks ladies :)

I have my cup of joe, about to start on a new book, its going to be a fantastic day.

I am just hoping we have enough tomatoes for the week.  Anyone who knows us knows that we are all worried...

No comments:

Post a Comment