Tuesday, July 23, 2013

3 for 3 so far this week.

Woke up fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head...sorry Beatles got the best of me.  Woke up got out of bed and took right off for a morning run.  Today it's pretty overcast with a breeze so the run felt great.  For me there are two reasons to get up and head straight out to run.  One, the run is out of the way first thing in the morning, second is the heat.  Here at the beach the heat is not so bad at 7:30 AM especially when it's cloudy.  So again for the third day in a row the workout is complete before anything else in the day, I like it.  I also really liked the after run dip in the ocean, water is nice and cool and quite refreshing.

Yesterday was a bit harder with the food.  We had taco's for dinner and then ice cream and in general I just feel like I overate.  Today is going to be difficult again since we are going out for pizza.  I will just have to make smart decisions throughout the rest of the day since I know what is coming.  At least I am able to start everyday with this amazing breakfast which is both healthy and filling.  (thanks again Hila).

I am hoping to get a good amount of reading done today, it's been hard reading with all the kids running around like mad all the time.  But I enjoy spending time and playing games with the kiddos.  We will see how it goes today since as of yet there is no sun but a cloudy day at the beach is still better than a sunny day at work...

1 comment:

  1. Tip, eat healthy before you head out to dinner. I know how much you love food and you can still satisfy that craving for pizza with one maybe two slices without ruining the hard work by eating before you head out. Good luck

    ReplyDelete