Thursday, August 1, 2013

You will be missed Jen.

Boot camp and run complete.  Thanks Linzi for running with me and pushing through a foot cramp, you definitely made the run easier.  Nothing like running with a buddy.  Runs are hard but a little conversation with a friend makes it just a little bit easier.  Back to class again today and then a boot camp happy hour after class.  I will absolutely be enjoying a cold beer after class today, all I need to do is count it (4-5 points depending on what I get).  I will skip dinner out and save the points for a healthy dinner at home.  It's tough to eat low points at a Mexican restaurant, it can be done but this time I think I am just going to skip it.  We have dinner plans tomorrow anyway and will be ordering out and drinking wine so better to save my points and enjoy tomorrow more.  If the rain holds out we may even light up the fire pit!!



We received some sad news yesterday that my boot camp trainer Jen will be moving and leaving our site in the next few weeks.  This is highly upsetting.  I am very comfortable with Jen and she is one of the best trainers I have ever worked out with.  Of course I wish her the best but it's tough because there is a strong chance that the next trainer will not be nearly as good.  I enjoy her encouragement and how she pushes us just a bit harder.  As I told her yesterday we will just have to enjoy the time we have left.  You will be missed Jen.

This has been a good week so far and I just need to keep my focus, push through the weekend and I should have a pretty successful weigh in Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment