Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Well yesterday was a complete disaster.

1.  Weigh in - Atrocious!  I gained badly.  I think the gain was worse because of our dinner Sunday night which was red wine and lamb and copious amounts of each.  I gained 3.8 pounds.  There is something not right about that one bit.  Maybe if the weigh in was tonight instead of the very next day after such a large heavy meal it might not have been so high but the scale does not lie.  I weigh almost 4 pounds more than my last weigh in.  That not only is a lot of weight on my body it also weighs heavy on my mind.  I need to stay focused and not lose track of what I am trying to accomplish here.  Gaining that much weight is ridiculous and not worth the food I ate at any point in time.  Get it in check Bobby!

2.  Boot camp - Disappointing.  Made it less than halfway through the first set before the back pain kicked in full force, so badly that I had to leave class early.  I am now at a week with this issue so it's time to call the doc.  I made an appointment for tomorrow afternoon so hopefully we can get this fixed sooner rather than later.  I am highly upset that I am not able to work out.  Maybe that had something to do with the weight gain as well.  I only burned about half the calories I normally would in a week.  Regardless I need to take care of my body, working out does no good if I cannot move and I definitely don't want to injure myself even more.  So here is to another few more days off from working out.

Without being able to workout all I can do is focus on eating well.  I don't think we have too much going on this weekend with eating out and social events so it should not be too bad.  Focus, focus, focus!!


No comments:

Post a Comment