Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Workout for the day complete by 7 AM!!!

Thank you Burke CFC for hosting me this morning.  Great class even with the massive back spasm I had and am still having.  I never get to come to this class since its M, W, F from 6 AM to 7 AM, even though it is literally at the end of my street.  I always have to be at work at this time.  Well not today suckers!!!!  I am off, I cannot remember the last time I had a mid-week day off, its glorious.  And by 7 AM my workout is complete.  I love it.  I am off because we have family in town staying with us and I wanted to be able to spend sometime with them.   I am not sure what we are going to do today but a trip to the farmers market is definitely in the cards, need to stock up on some fresh fruits and veggies for the week.

It's been a few days so let me update the workouts this week.  Monday I got to class a bit early and ran 2 miles beforehand.  Yesterday I left work early, came straight home and squeezed in a little 3 miler just because I could (28 min so that's a 9:20 pace, finally getting a bit faster!).  Went to boot camp this morning and I will go to boot camp again tomorrow.  I have been using Friday's as my rest day and going to boot camp on Saturday mornings.  But this weekend we are off to the beach for the weekend so I might try to do something Friday since I really have no idea how or when I will be able to workout this weekend.  Even with all that I still need to run a 5 or 6 miler at some point.  It's really difficult to manage all these extra curricular activities and maintain a health lifestyle while training for the Army 10 miler.  Somehow I will find a way to make it work.

So I thought I would be able to post some of the pics of us running the Mud Factor but go figure you have to buy the pictures and they are $7 - $20 each.  Which is complete BS.  I would love to get a copy but I am definitely not paying more money for this race.  Oh well, can't win them all...

No comments:

Post a Comment