Friday, August 9, 2013

My favorite workout day of the week.

REST DAY!!!  Not going to lie, after the beating that Jen has bestowed on us this week I need it.  For the last three weeks I have worked out 6 out of the 7 days in the week.  Today I need a break.  I am sore, tired and just plain exhausted.  This week at work has been redonkulous, so busy, and boot camp has been a straight muscle massacre each day.  Yesterday was all cardio, 45 seconds on with 15 seconds rest of the hardest exercises I can think of.  Doesn't sound too bad until the third set of high knees when you would literally do anything to make it stop.  Today is important, I need to let my body rest, let my muscles release all the lactic acid I have built up over the week.  I am beyond excited to rest today, I really and truly need it.  One day off and right back on it tomorrow morning for boot camp with a 5 mile run on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment