Friday, August 30, 2013

Just going to take a little bit of discipline.

Boot camp Monopoly was a smashing success, as was happy hour for Jen.  I had to modify some of the exercises because of my back, the burpees and push ups.  Other than that I did feel some pain but was able to make it through class without issue.  My teammate this time was Allison and we did not win.  Not only was I taking it slow so as not to injure myself we were also sent to Jail 8 times, I blame Allison and her rolling of the dice.  So that was quite a few times that we did no pass go that we did not collect our $200 (1 point).  We did 6 complete laps and the winners did 12.  Yes, we got crushed this time.  Regardless it was a lot of fun.

Going to be yet again another tough weekend, I forgot it was a three day holiday weekend.  Tonight we are off to the National's game, goal for the evening enjoy a beer or three but avoid the pizza, there is just something about ball game pizza.  Mmm mmm good.  At some point I am sure we will meet up with some friend types for a few drinks or just to hang out, might be a good weekend to light up the grill and the fire pit again.  Been too long on that front.  Just need to make sure not to over do it on the drinking or eating.  To be make these right decisions is just going to take a little bit of discipline but I can do it even if I might not want to at the time.

As far as workouts I need to fit in a 6 miler and maybe a Saturday boot camp depending on how tonight goes.  Since I have had so many days off I think I really need to make it three for three with workouts and days off this weekend.  Yet again more discipline.  I also am not sure if Weight Watchers is open on Monday so I may shoot over at some point to weigh in, need to make sure I have dropped that ungodly 3.8 pounds from last weekend.

All in all I am beyond excited for a long weekend.  Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.


No comments:

Post a Comment