Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Can't wait to see what the doc says.

So I am off to the doctor this afternoon to see what is going on with my back.  This whole thing is definitely weird because right now I feel great, but I felt great on Monday as well until about 10 minutes into the workout.  I am really hoping that we can fix this right away.  Like I said yesterday I miss working out, I need it.  Especially since I have so much that I am training for with the 10 miler and the 25 mile bike ride.

Tomorrow is my trainer Jen's last day at our site and I heard whispers of us playing boot camp Monopoly again.  I would really really love to do that before she leaves, it really is such a fun way to work out.  Plus Linzi and I won last time we played, I want to keep the streak alive.  Regardless, health comes first.  Fingers crossed!!

My mom wanted me to post some more pictures of myself, you know how moms are.  I guess instead of me just rambling all the time.  So I was able to find these pics from the bike races I did a few weeks back.

More to report tomorrow once I see what the doc says!





No comments:

Post a Comment