Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Food, Food, Food.

My focus is food this week.  Last week and this past weekend got a bit out of hand.  Frankly it just got plain stupid.  I pretty much just ate what I wanted when I wanted.  Not the way to lose weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle at all.  Now don't get me wrong, what I ate was fantastic, dim sum, sushi, Szechuan Beef Noodle Soup, Pho, and Italian.  I know kind of went a different direction there at the end, what can you do??  Now that that is out of my system, time to checkity check myself.  I am on point from here on out.  I think the best way to handle this, other than wiring down in weight watchers is just tracking all my meals right here.  I will think on that and try to take pictures of my meals.  I have soup and sandwiches on the books for lunches this week and I am sure some amazing dinners planned and cooked by the brain genius that is Hila DeLong.  I will report back tomorrow.  Focker out.


No comments:

Post a Comment