Monday, October 7, 2013

Home sick with strep

Well this sucks.  25 mile bike race this weekend and Army 10 miler next weekend and I have been home sick for two days.  Could not be worse timing at work either, I am as busy as can be.  So I did not make it on my long bike ride this weekend and no run either.  I was thinking that this could not be worse timing but I guess it's better than hitting me next weekend.  Good thing is I have been able to spend some time reading so its not all bad.

I really want to weigh in today since this past week I have been on point with food.  I know I am going to have a good weight loss but I am not sure if i will be up to venturing out or if I should since I may still be contagious.  I may just do it anyway because I need to know how well I have done this past week.  I will see how I feel come 7 PM tonight.

So before I started feeling like complete crap we had dinner Saturday night and found a really good sushi place.  I used to think you can only get good sushi at Sweet Ginger and Tachibana,  I still stand firm that these are the best two in the area but Kumo did not disappoint.  We will be back soon and its so close to home.


Already had a bowl of homemade chicken soup for breakfast, thank you Hila and Elyanah, probably have some more for lunch too, it's fantastic.  The rest of my plan for today is read, sleep, rest, repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment