Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I kicked some serious ass today.

Busy, busy, busy.  What have I been doing, well let's see.  I was able to get in two runs this weekend. A five miler on Saturday and a quick 3 miler right before the Redskins game on Sunday.  Ventured out to the old studio yesterday to give Tom a hard time, come to find out it was him giving me the hard time.  I am not sure if all the classes did the same workout as us yesterday but it was brutal.  Okay picture this, start class with a three set suicide, with exercises at each of the four points (leaping lunges, body shapers and something else that was so awful that my mind has decided to block out due to the pain inflicted by such), then immediately turn around and run three 1/3 mile loops, each being 10 seconds faster than the last.  That alone is enough to make you want to hurl.  Next we come inside for reverse lunges with hopping mat things that hurt like the bejezzus.  Next we have three sets of 50 sit ups with agility runs in between each set of 50.  Barf.  Then back outside for walking lunges, leap frogs and backwards leap frogs (I mean who comes up with these things???).  Add all this together, then picture an entire class pretty much flat on their backs, yeah, that was my yesterday afternoon.  What did you do?


No comments:

Post a Comment