Wednesday, September 25, 2013

No workout today.

So I decided on the run last night over class and go figure, last night's class was a long run.  The good thing about doing it on my own though was that I was finished before class would have even started.  Plus I was able to have dinner with Hila and her family.  We ordered Chinese, steamed meat dumplings, mmm mmm good.  I love them.  Two points a piece and such a better option than just about anything else on the menu.  I ended up going three points over my daily allowance yesterday but it was worth.  Tonight we are out to dinner again for Sarit's birthday at Silverado.  Probably going to get the salmon, not sure what they do differently to the salmon there but it is fantastic.  I usually skip the potatoes and get extra vegetables.  Do that and add a salad and you have a great healthy dinner.  The most important thing tonight is skip the Ozzie Rolls, not only the most important but also the hardest.  They are sooooooo good!!  But also something like four points a piece.  Dinner is at 6 PM so that means no class or run tonight.  I just have to make up for it this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment