Monday, September 16, 2013

It's my birthday!!!

Finally made it out on the bike on Saturday, oh how I have missed you little bike.  I can tell it's been awhile because my butt hurts from the seat.  If you did not make it outside this weekend then shame on you.  This weekend was one of the most beautiful weekends I remember in a long time.  Perfect temperature, no clouds, just beautiful.  Actually it was a bit cold first thing Saturday morning but the sun heated things up nicely by the time I made it out to the trail.  I took some pictures while out riding because every time I came out to an open part of the trail I was dumbfounded by how pretty everything looked. (all pictures are from my phone and seem to have come out a bit blurry, sorry)
















So today is my birthday and I took the day off from work.  Did have a slight hiccup already today since we went to the Burke boot camp site at 6 AM and no one showed up.  I ended up contacting the trainer and she was super apologetic but she said she emailed the class and notified them there would not be class today.  Of course I am not an actual member of this class, I just go when it's convenient for me, so I did not get the memo.  Oh well, it happens so now I just need to figure out what else to do with my morning.

Hila is working from home today so that means I get a nice home cooked breakfast (10 points).  


I know looks amazing right!!!!  I assure you that it was. (Thanks Hila)
Tonight we are off to dinner somewhere, it's a surprise so I will update where tomorrow but I have no doubt it will be fantastic.  I know for sure there is a bottle of Kosta Browne awaiting our consumption as well, that's enough to make anyone happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment