Monday, November 4, 2013

I've gotten a bit too comfortable.

I don't feel I have done anything wrong I just feel like have not done things exactly right.  I have not written down one single thing I have eaten since Friday.  I have not worked out since Thursday night.  If I were to grade myself on Monday through Thursday I would give an A++.  Now my grade for Friday through Sunday a D-.  Yes I have made semi-good decisions when ordering and eating food but did I go over my points?  Probably but by how much?  Will I lose weight tonight at the weigh in?  Probably not.  A few bad days will definitely negate four great days when it comes to weight loss.  I have been so focused because I have had goals in mind.  Working out and running to prepare for the 10 miler.  Eating well to lose weight and get things in check for some life insurance testing I had recently.  Now all these goals have passed and been achieved and now I am getting lazy.  I've gotten a bit too comfortable.  I could have worked out this weekend, gone for a run, jumped on the bike, done a number of things but I was comfortable being home and not working out.  I need to change that.  I am trying to push myself beyond the limits of my comfort zone and what I am doing is not working.  Stop being lazy, focus on the plan.  Get out there and do it.  Then do it again, and again, and again...


1 comment:

  1. You got this! I feel I also do my best when I have a goal I'm striving for. Make a new goal, and work towards that!

    ReplyDelete