Thursday, November 21, 2013

Challenge accepted!

I think I am safe in saying that the past 72 hours have been 72 of the busiest hours of my life.  Two birthday dinners, two out of state meetings, three mornings up by 5 AM, one 12 hour work day, one boot camp class and not one night in bed until after 11 PM, oh and a partridge in a pear tree...

Needless to say I have had exactly zero time to post a blog or do much of anything else other that the monstrous list of things listed above.  Anyway tonight is not much better, I am able to make it to boot camp tonight but then I have "Learn to read Hebrew" class immediately following.  I will definitely be crashing out early tonight!

With all that said, I have not done well with eating or working out this week.  I am actively trying to get back on track but things being as they have been have made that quite the difficult path.  I hate missing boot camp, it throws everything else off track but sometimes it is just unavoidable.  And from what I hear it sounds as if I have missed some pretty killer classes.  Bummer!  Well, fear not kiddos, I will be back tonight and ready to bring it.  I am also excited to get in a long run this weekend, it has been entirely too long.  There is just something about a run that fixes all the issues you have going on.  Saturday will be my fix it day!  Probably Burke Like for 4.5 miles, yes, yes I think that's it.

So to recap on last week.  Its amazing what one week of eating perfectly within my points does to my body, go figure I lost 1.4 pounds at the weigh in Monday night.  BOOYAH, easy peasy, just like that.  In total that is over a 10 pound weight loss so far.  This week I may have negated some of that but we shall see.  No need to cry over split milk, pick the glass up and pour another one!  Or something like that...or was it don't cry over spilled milk, it could have been beer.  Maybe that's the one.

Anyway it's good to be back after a little sabbatical, now time to check my issues at the door and get my butt in gear.  Challenge accepted!


No comments:

Post a Comment