Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The 1400!!

Well that is what I am calling it anyway.  Last time we did this workout it was 250 of each.  Push ups, sit ups, burpees, squats with a row, and overhead claps, 250 times each in any order you wish in 50 minutes.  In August I was only able to complete 220 of each.  Last night I finished all 250 is 49 minutes and decided to stay for part of the second class and do another 100 of each for a grand total of 1400 exercises...  350 burpees, what the hell is wrong with me??  Actually today I feel great.  Of course last night was hard but I just pushed through doing 20 reps at a time until I was finished.  Two girls in class still beat me.  Well done ladies, well done.  Just two months of boot camp and I was able to improve my sets by more than 20%.  Not bad, I'll take it.  Ohhhh now I get it, hard work actually does pay off....


Go figure I lost weight last night as well.  Exactly .8 pounds.  Which is exactly what I gained last weigh in so essentially in 4 weeks I have only maintained my weight.  I know why though, as mentioned yesterday... comfort.  Time to focus on eating well and working out at least one weekend day.  Its easy to get to all four boot camp classes, it part of my routine, all I need to do it show up after work.  What is not part of my routine its getting up on a Saturday or Sunday morning and working out, that is is the hard part...where the magic happens as they say.

Side note, probably part of the reason for the above weight maintainingness (yes I made that word up).  Do yourself a favor, on a Cheat Day, and stop by a BonChon Chicken for dinner.  Only item you need to order is the chicken, fine treat yourself to some fries as well, but remember my words, all you will want is the chicken.  It's fantastic.  Double deep fried, covered in soy garlic sauce, it's heaven on a plate.  Feeling frisky, try the hot wings if you dare, they are hot, very hot (매우 뜨거운).  This might possibly be the best chicken I have ever had in my life!!  This is a must try as soon as you can and by the way...I will be accepting thank yous through any of the universally accepted means of communication, yeah it's that good.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 250 of each or the chicken??? Just kidding I know its the 250...

      Delete