Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Well done ladies.

So something strange happened to me yesterday in class and at this point I still don't have an explanation.  I felt fine before class and I felt fine after class but the entire time during class I felt light headed and could not exert myself at all.  I feel like I just kind of went through the motions and did what I could but after five or ten exercises in a set I hit a wall and just wanted to sit down.  This has only happened to me once or twice before and I can only assume dehydration.  Literally right after I stopped pushing myself I felt fine but during the exercises I wanted nothing more than to stop.  I will be drinking plenty of water today with the hopes of catching back up and being fully hydrated.  Don't want another class like last night.  While I am glad that I worked out I by no means had a good workout.  Oh well, at least I am feeling better and today is a new day.

So this Sunday was the Girlfriend 5K that Hila planned with all her girlfriends.  I think there were 14 girls total.  I could not be more proud of these girls.  Some are lifetime runners and others this was the longest they have ever run in their life.  Hopefully they will continue to run these races and pick up the running bug.  Well done ladies.

1 comment: