Friday, October 25, 2013

Let the countdown begin.

The dreaded weekend.  While I love the weekend for more reasons then I can count, I also know that this is the time where the damage is done.  I will eat and workout every single day of the week, but come Friday night/Saturday morning is a 48 hour countdown to absolute destruction.  Dinners, parties, boredom, get-togethers, wine, whatever it may be, I can easily mess up everything I have done over the past 4 days in the few short hours of the weekend.  My goal this weekend is to focus on not overeating and counting everything that I do eat.  As they say at Weight Watchers, "if you bite it, write it."  That is my plan, no cheating, no making up eating calories by working them off.  All it takes is one night, and yes its easier than you think to put down a good 100 point meal.  Believe me I have done it several times.  And that one meal can be the difference between weight loss and weight gain come Monday night.  Last week I gained .8 pounds and this week I want to lose that plus some.  I need to stay focused and keep my eye on the prize.  The prize = SUCCESS.



No comments:

Post a Comment