Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Push hard and love bootcamp.

Finally feeling a bit better today.  I will be back at boot camp tonight, I heard there were 23 people in class last night.  That's great!  I am looking forward to getting back to class, even just missing two days I feel it.  I miss it. It has become part of my day, my life.  I have made working out a habit and like any habit it's hard to break.  In this case though I don't want to break it.  I want to keep it going but forces out of my control have kept me from it.  Fear not though, I will be back tonight.  By the looks of the weather forecast I may finally get my chance at a rain run.  Four months and it has not rained a single time I was able to run.  Now there is rain coming, and of course I have a cold and strep throat, geez, I just can't win.

Speaking of rain, I wonder what will happen for the bike ride this weekend if it rains everyday like it's supposed to.  Kind of hard to mountain bike in the mud.  My issue with this is that if they decide to postpone the race this weekend, they will reschedule it for next weekend, the same weekend as the Army 10 miler.  If it comes down to that I will run instead of ride.  I am more prepared for the run, although not at the speed I planned on what I started this journey but still more prepared none the less.  I feel like this Army 10 miler is more important and I can transfer my bike race entry to another race in the future, that is not an option with the 10 miler.

I never made it to the weigh in on Monday.  I so badly need to get there one day this week just to see where I stand with my weight loss.  I want to get a once over on my bike in case the race is still on for this weekend so maybe I will pop in to WW since the bike shop is so close.  Yes, I will definitely try to do that this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment