Thursday, July 17, 2014

Sore today, strong tomorrow.

I hurt.  From my neck to my knees, complete and absolute pain.  But oh so satisfying pain.  The feeling of being sore.  I love it.  Three days in a row at boot camp this week, that has not happened in months and months.  Going for the three days on one day off plan this week.  Skipped the gym this morning to let the old muscles rest a bit.  I will be back tomorrow, bright and early at the gym.  The hard part is going to come this weekend when I will need to workout both Saturday and Sunday.  Maybe time to bust out the mountain bike and hit the old dusty trail since the weather will be so nice.  Speaking of which, working out last night compared to Monday was B, E, A, utiful.  Last night was gorgeous, much of the same today so enjoy all you outdoor workerouters, yes I just made that word up.  Goal for the coming weekend is to stay on track, eat well, and workout hard.  All of which are in reach as long as I keep reaching.  I can do this.


No comments:

Post a Comment