Tuesday, July 22, 2014

It's called life and sometimes it gets in the way.

Well damn. 4:30 this morning came and went with just a few taps of the snooze button. I have zero memory of changing the alarm this morning so that tells me my body must have needed the sleep. Also skipped boot camp last night to attend to the sickly folks sleeping in my house. That means in order to fit in 5 days this week I have to workout everyday from tomorrow to Sunday. Sheesh. Going to be tough. Might have to fit in a morning run and an evening boot camp one day to make up the difference. No worries though, it's called life and sometimes it gets in the way. Can't workout tonight because we are going to see The Lion King at the Kennedy Center!! Nants ingonyama bagithi.... Cannot wait to see this show, it is one of the few I have not seen on stage.

From what I hear on the home front is that everyone seems to be feeling better now.  Even though I have gone three days without a workout, my eating has been on point. I even had two puddings last night, I know crazy right.  You never know what is going to happen at night in the DeLong household...


No comments:

Post a Comment