Thursday, July 31, 2014

I am not a zombie...

Holy sore gluteus maximus, (butt cheeks, derriere, backside, rump, caboose, pick your term, I don't care, backside, bum, posterior, fanny, yes I can keep going) it hurts.  Tom once told me that best the way to crush a grown man was to thrash his legs for an hour.  That is how I feel today.  Offset squats, knee benders, side step squats with resistance, backwards resisted band running (yes you read that right...backwards, trust me it's hard), but it was the dang leaping lunges that are such a pain in the rear aspect, see I told you.  Those things are brutal.  I have spoken with three boot campers this morning and the very first words out of each their mouths were, "Damn I am pretty sore from yesterday".  And that was all before 8 AM.  Ha!  The soreness has not even set in yet and all of us are S, T, rugglin, tomorrow should be interesting.  Right now I am sitting, it's not so bad, but in a few minutes I am going to get up from my desk where I have been sitting for over an hour, and walk down the hallway by my receptionist and she is going to ask me if everything is okay.  "Why do you ask?"  "Well, Bobby, you are stumbling about like one of the Walking Dead."  "No, Betty, I am not a zombie, yesterday was just leg day."  Nothing is easy the two days following leg day...and by nothing I mean absolutely nothing.  Luckily for me there are two set of stairs I have to take to get to and from my office and the front door.  Yeay me!


No comments:

Post a Comment