Thursday, January 9, 2014

Second trip to the doc.

I am S.T.ruggling with this back issue.  Going on three weeks and still not getting any better.  I am off to the doctor again today at noon and maybe the Chiropractor as well.  Muscle relaxers don't help so that is telling me it's not just a muscle spasm.  This cannot continue like this, sometimes I am in so much pain that I find myself lashing out at someone (even my wife, sorry love), and also finding it hard to work at times.  Last night the pain was shooting down my left leg, something is definitely misfiring in the old spine.  I am overly frustrated with this whole issue and am extremely anxious to get this fixed.

I wanted to walk the other day, or swim, but never made it out to either.  Before I can commit to doing even the easiest of exercises I need to fix this.  Fingers crossed for some good news at noon.  I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment