Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sand, X-ray, babymoon.

Counting food intake - 47 points
Relaxing night at home - yes please
Staying up half the night reading Sand by Hugh Howey - Priceless

That is what my yesterday consisted of.  Wanted to get to bed early, its been an exhausting few days, oh the wonder that is life.  While I did get to bed early, I ended up getting into the nitty gritty (get it...sand) of this book and spent half the night finishing it.  Well worth it my friends, well worth it indeed.

Today will be much of the same.  Relax, read, rest back.  Actually today I am not in excruciating pain, yeay go me.  I lasted until about 1 PM yesterday before I could not take it anymore and took my meds.  X-ray results are already in and are negative, as expected.  Tomorrow I have an MRI.  This should show us what we need to know.  Finally getting somewhere with all this.  Next step fixing it.

Focus for this evening is on food.  I have counted all day today and all day yesterday.  Keep this going all week and that will be something.  This weekend we are off to a B&B with absolutely zero control over what we will be eating for at least one meal a day.  Just need to make sure we make smart choices during lunches and maybe enjoy ourselves during dinner.  This is our babymoon, so we will need to enjoy the time we have left, just the two of us.  In just over nine weeks, it will always be the three of us (and Chow).  Wait a minute, if we have a girl that means it will be me and three females in the house.  What have I gotten myself into...??

No comments:

Post a Comment