Monday, January 6, 2014

This is how I eat all the time.

First full work week in what seems like forever.  First time weighing in in weeks.  First full week of counting points for a full seven days.  First full week of the new year and still no working out.  A lot of firsts after the first of the year.  I plan on re-reading the Abs Diet book again, which I wanted to do already but have not had a chance just yet.  I did speak with the wife and we have already started to incorporate some of the super foods (I will get more into that in another post later this week) into our meals.  This week, same as always, Hila has been steady hooking me up with crazy healthy meals.  I am so lucky.

Chicken sausage with roasted broccoli, rice and a side salad.  (12 points)

Over medium eggs with Canadian bacon on an English muffin with a hash brown, black berries and tomato.  (11 points)

Chicken meatloaf with Brussels sprouts, rice and a side salad.  (13 points)

This is how I eat all the time.  All day everyday.  She makes it easy for me to eat well.

The hard part comes with a co-worker bring in a ginormous plate of cookies, brownies and cookie/brownie combo thingys.  (3-4 points a piece, about 160 points on that plate)

Yes I want to eat one but I want to loose weight and stick to the plan even more.  Since I know I can't workout and am burning something like 400 some calories less a day I need to be even more aware of what it is that I am or am not eating.  #WYCWYC.

I am not sure if/when I will be able to go back to class but in a few days maybe I will be well enough to go and only push it to about 50%.  Light jogging, stretching, NO BURPEES!!!  Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery.  Two weeks of not working out is killing me.  Cannot wait to get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment