Friday, February 21, 2014

Pyramid day.

A couple of days of upper body this week, push ups, dive bombers, chest press and such makes the simplest task a bit more difficult.  Like driving home, like shampooing your hair, or reaching for the alarm clock at 5:15 in the morning.  Add in last night's workout, pyramid leg day and holy hell I don't know how I am going to get up from my desk.  Let me paint a picture for you.  Stand up and do 20 squats, stick you butt out, keep you knees over your toes and your back straight.  Rest.  Now do 30, rest for 30 seconds.  Now do 40, then 50, then 40 then 30 then 20 more.  Go ahead, I'll wait...


Done?  Okay, so you just did 230 squats, well done.  That was just one of the leg exercises we did yesterday.  Add in a squat pulse pyramid, some sprinting, which may well have been a three legged race because that is about how well our legs were moving, a bicep curl pyramid, a military press pyramid and a couple of sets of two minute ab exercises.  Yeah....the stairs in my office are going to be a real challenge today...

No comments:

Post a Comment