Friday, February 7, 2014

I'm baaaaaaaack!!!!

I just met with the good doctors over at Commonwealth Orthopedic and go figure, after all this wondering, misery, self wallowing, and just plain bitching, my therapy is simple...exercise.  Exercise is the best medicine, as they say.  I only wish I could have received this information weeks ago.  To quote the good doctor, "There will be pain, but push through the pain and I assure you, this will get better."  Best possible news ever!  I could not be more excited about this.  I have been wondering what the treatment would be, a shot, physical therapy, surgery, and all along I just needed to get myself back in the game.  Of course, as with most issues, there is the possibility of needing additional treatment, a 15% chance actually.  I like the odds though, they are definitely in my favor.  So from this point forward it is on like Donkey Kong.

I have paid zero attention to food, exercise or physical activity of any kind.  Those days have come to an end my friends.  Back to life, back to reality.  Thank God actually, I cannot wait to get in a good workout.  My plan for the coming weeks...

Boom.

2 comments:

  1. Make sure some of that exercise focuses on the inner core muscles. Not sit-ups or crunches but planks and such.

    ReplyDelete