Friday, December 13, 2013

Hump Day!!

Even though it's Friday I am calling it hump day because I finally feel like I am over the hump of being sick.  I feel substantially better now than I did this time yesterday.  Sleeping for just about 14 hours straight may have helped a bit also.  Plus the lovely lady that sleeps next to me brought home a rather fantastic bowl of Pho for dinner.  Hit the spot, thank you Hila.

Only got in two workouts this week, and I still feel a bit weak from being sick and from sleeping for so long that I am thinking I will give myself one more day rest and make sure I get in a solid workout on Sunday.  A good long run should do the trick.  That will get me back on track for boot camp next week as well.  Maybe I will even add another 30 minutes to each workout again, that seemed to work out really well.  Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment