Monday, April 28, 2014

Let's go.

Oh how I hate Monday's.  I work as hard as I do so the days seem shorter, when the days seem shorter they go by faster, all in the hope that Friday comes along even sooner than expected so I can get a friggin day off.  We are not meant to work 40-50 hour weeks, it just makes no sense to me.  On a good day I get four hours home, other than sleep.  Four friggin hours.  That sucks.  We have become a people who work for the weekend, Loverboy had it right all along.

Ok, I am done bitching, at least for the next seven days.  So let's recap on the goals from this weekend.

1. Back on track - This was tough.  We had dinner out, we have friends over, and we had wine.  Not necessarily in that order but you get the picture.  I wrote down for the most part and I can easily say that I went over, by a lot.  We will see how badly tonight at the weigh in but I am still expecting a loss.  Fingers crossed for a half a pound.

2. Working out - Goal was four times.  Boom.  Goal met.  Bootcamp Monday and Thursday, driveway bootcamp class with Hila and our ever cheerful spectator Eli, and a bike ride yesterday at Wakefield Park.  The bike ride was not necessarily a sweat to the core type work out but I was active and it was beyond beautiful yesterday.

3. Help Hila - Check.  She has started Insanity while at home and if she didn't fit in a workout while I was at work, I made sure Eli was taken care of so should could once I got home.  At this point in time she cannot make it to her bootcamp class, not until we can find someone to watch Eli.  For lack of a better word Insanity is an insane workout so she is at least getting the best workout possible under the circumstances.  So that is good.

4. Blog - This one was tough.  I have been beyond busy at work and I find it harder to come in early to blog with a newborn at the house.  Regardless I did what I could when I could, and I am okay with that.

Plan this week is to keep up with writing down my food and continuing my four workouts a week.  Bootcamp and Weight Watchers tonight.  No more excuses....Let's do this.


No comments:

Post a Comment