Monday, April 21, 2014

Sabbatical

2sabbatical

 noun
: a period of time during which someone does not work at his or her regular job and is able to rest, travel, do research, etc.

Yeah, yeah, that's a good one, I think that is the best word to describe my last two weeks.  Better than Suck-Ass-Lazy-Dipshit, because frankly that is not appropriate for a blog post headline.  Regardless I am back and ready.  

Goals for the week:

Get the frig back on track - Start by going to Weight Watchers tonight to get an initial weigh in on the books.  Estimated weight gain to be 5 pounds.  I will report back tomorrow with complete details.

Work the frig out - Starting tonight with a boot camp class, I truly hope I can even remember how to get there...  Four workouts, that is my goal for the week.  Maybe two boot camps and two runs.  Runs are easier (I use the term loosely here since I am fat and out of shape again) for me since I can do them at the house which allows me more time at home with Hila and Eli, or Heli as I am now going to start referring to them as a single unit.  Look, it makes sense in my head okay.

Help Hila to work the frig out - She has been cleared to workout now and I want to help her just as she has helped me.  I will do whatever shes needs with Eli so she can start back on the workout hot tamale train.  She is someone who greatly benefits from a good workout.  Much like me it's her stress reliever and for the past eight weeks she has not been granted that luxury.  That time has come to an end, I am here to help my love.  Let me know what you need and consider it done.

Blog the frig daily - I think that one is pretty much self explanatory, please feel free to reach me by phone, email, or facsimile transmission if you need further explanation.  Thank you.

Looks like a pretty good plan for the next 7 days.  Wish me luck, although at this point I don't need luck, once my mind is made up it's as good as done...



No comments:

Post a Comment