Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

How I cherish the absolute joy of a midweek day off.  Slept in, read, lounged around the house, and loved every minute of it.  Plan was to get in a basement workout, maybe 5-4-3-2-1 or something of sort, Tom actually emailed out the 250 of each workout for us to try at home if we wanted to.  Like I said that was the plan, until I spent two frickin hours shoveling snow.  Of course my back started bothering me and right at the moment when I thought I could do no more, the angels from two doors down came and helped.  I was so thankful, I was to the point where I felt like I was going to hurt myself if I pushed (well lifted) much more. Thank you neighbors, you saved the day.

Well it's Valentine's Day and we have a lovely evening planned just staying at home.  A little staycation if you will.  We normally go out to dinner but being as busy as we have been and the fact that the beauty who sleeps next to me is a whopping 35 weeks preggers we have decided to take it easy and stay home.  There is just something about a relaxing night in with a movie.  So looking forward to it!

Knowing the impending Snowmageddon was coming Wednesday night, I stayed late at work for a few hours to make sure everything was handled since the likelihood of being off Thursday was well...likely. Translation - No workout Wednesday night.  Just me and my soreness.  Now after shoveling yesterday the soreness continues.  Until tonight that is when Hila and I do a little home workout of our own ;)...easy people, I am talking about an actual workout, now get your minds out of the gutter.  We want to at least do a little bit of a workout before we pull up to our in home dinner theater for the night.  Must find that Friday evening, Valentine's Day motivation, and it will not be easy.  Wish us luck.

Happy Valentine's Day to all.  Kiss your loved ones, hug a friend, smile at a stranger.  Just don't mix up the order here, you will find yourself in a very awkward situation if you go around kissing a bunch strangers...


No comments:

Post a Comment