Thursday, August 22, 2013

My first injury to contend with.

I am not sure what happened but somehow I have kinked my back or I have some kind of pinched nerve or something.  Sucks getting old.  I have no idea how I did it but it but it started a few days ago and got significantly worse in class yesterday morning.  I am going to play it by ear but there is a strong chance that I will need to take the night off from working out.  It is definitely not something I want to do by any means but I think that at this point it may be necessary.  I need to workout but I don't want to risk hurting myself more and having to take even more time off from class.  So I have to deal with this and hope that it gets better sooner rather than later.  Not really much else I can do.

We did make it to the Farmer's market yesterday.  I love the Farmers market.  Such beautiful fruit and vegetables.  OMG the tomatoes, pure heaven.  Picked up some zucchini and squash for the grandparents and a nice watermelon, not to mention the most fantastically large bunch of basil I have ever seen, and only $3!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment